With 14,000+ employees globally, Microsoft Services is one of the company’s largest groups, serving customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments by delivering their voices back to our business groups to make our technology even better—and by accelerating their transformation journeys to become digital businesses. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
The Business Excellence & Operations (BEO) organization within Microsoft Services division plays a critical role in empowering sales, marketing, and delivery to drive customer experiences through strategy, planning, governance, change initiatives and controls to ensure exceptional outcomes throughout the business lifecycle. Are you an experienced professional looking for an opportunity to work with a great team in a high impact position? GCPM (Global Capacity Planning & Management) Team within BEO organization of Microsoft Services is looking for a results-oriented, highly collaborative, Business Program Manager with a growth mindset as an extension to our Supplier Management team, who can help deliver on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more by providing the best partner experience for the Microsoft Services division.
GCPM – Supplier/Partner Management Team
The Supplier Management team within the GCPM organization is responsible for efficiently and effectively managing our Services supplier/partner ecosystem to enable our services delivery and sales groups to deliver the outcomes our customers expect and allow Microsoft Services to achieve its financial and customer satisfaction goals. In alignment with the services domain and area leadership, this team plays a crucial role in ensuring the right partner companies are onboarded, stay compliant and meet our financial and execution excellence expectations. In addition, the Supplier/Partner Management team does large deal negotiations to achieve the best value for our customers and stakeholders.
Business Program Manager regarding Supplier Management internal policies and business rules is responsible for:
- Collaborate with controls and business rules teams such as legal to keep a supplier in compliance with Microsoft Services policies
- Drive internal policies and business rules by evangelizing appropriate process and controls ensuring all stakeholders, business groups, and suppliers operate within the defined compliance framework
- Understand and articulate the internal policies and business rules requirements ensuring stakeholders adhere to compliance in an effective manner
- Analyze patterns of failure points
- Analyze trends across the business areas and define root cause for proactive mitigation
- Evolve internal policies and business rule standards by anticipating future needs
- Improve rate card adherence
- Support of Services Insight teams to improve internal policies and business rules reporting
- Run control execution “red flags” meetings in support of vetting process
- Manage indirect suppliers S2 (subcon to subcon) model
- Support supplier audits and resolution of findings
- Oversight of SSPA compliance – red status / sub processor resolution
- Facilitate annual review and deactivation of Suppliers
- Facilitate internal policies and business rules communications, reviews, and training
- Execute new internal policy and business rule processes and evolve associated operation documentation
- Resolve issues on process from CompassOne through Order to Cash
Experience and Qualification include:
Ideal candidates should have 5+ years of Policy / Procurement / Finance / Supplier Management experience and should be self-motivated, confident in working with senior leaders and comfortable working in a matrix organization. Candidate needs to be able to achieve results through influence across multiple organizations.
- Bachelor’s in business management, information technology, or related field, and/or equivalent experience
- Proven stakeholder management skills, especially in a matrix organization
- A strong business aptitude coupled with an affinity or appreciation for technology and the advancement of technology in thriving organizations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and coordinate multiple work streams of activities
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial and operational functions of a delivery organization (i.e., budget, time keeping, optimizing cost, escalation processes, invoicing, capacity management)
- Ability to develop strong, productive relationships with colleagues and management to meet targeted objectives
- An analytical mindset with the ability to define metrics, reports, interpret results, and make recommendations on appropriate courses of action
- Excellent English communication, collaboration, organizational, time management, presentation, and English writing skills; secondary language beneficial but not required
- Proactive, self-motivated, and team-oriented with strong capabilities to lead and thrive in start-up type organizations
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.