No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Al-Futtaim Automotive’s customer centric approach, international standards and value-adding business philosophy enables us to be the automotive company of choice across all of the territories in which we operate. An innovative leader in the automotive industry, Al-Futtaim Automotive Group has a widespread and well-developed distribution network currently operating in 11 countries across the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Al-Futtaim Automotive Group is proud to represent some of the world’s most popular and desirable automotive brands.
About the Job:
We are looking for an experienced After Sales Manager for Al Futtaim Motors, Commercial Vehicles – HINO in Dubai. Reporting to the Head of Aftersales, you will liaise with customers to provide after sales support (commercial, customer and technical) leading to increased customer satisfaction and retention. You will monitor the level of customers that are retained in the HINO network for service and repair and to influence decision-makers on how more units can be directed into the service network. You will develop new aftersales programs that maximizes service & parts profitability and increase the Service Contract percentage with customers.
Among your key responsibilities as are as follow:
- Conducting aftersales marketing to maximize capture rate of potential business and to achieve sales/profit targets in both parts and service.
- Managing overall income and expenses so as to maximize contribution to total cost absorption
- Improving and promoting service contracts with the objective of maximizing profits and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure Monthly over dues are not more than agreed target
- Implement new ideas/systems to ensure proper workshop layout, workshop loading, equipment maintenance, and facility utilization that creates an efficient and customer focused environment
- Implementing Principal quality standards as stipulated and overviewed by the Principal (Hino) from time to time.
- Ensure technical and process support to all staff and customers to ensure the Fix it Right ratio is maximize
- Specifying correct tooling and equipment for the service and repair.
- Continuously training the employees in terms of latest technical developments, new equipment, new products and/or improving productivity and efficiency.
- Drive and Maximize KPI’s, WIP Reports And financial Targets.
To be successful on this role, you must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor of Automobile /Mechanical Engineering and Business Management specialization
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role gained in the Commercial Vehicles service industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Automotive Management.
- Experience in use of MS Office applications
- Good communicator in English; Arabic an advantage
- UAE Driving License is a must
- Must be an effective communicator and possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.