Purpose of the Job:
Fleet management, coordinating with drivers about their daily trips, validate driving license, registrations books and visas.
- Detention claims booking, follow-up and confirmation
- Facilitate, rout and manage trucks per destination
- Maintain the driver’s records, contracts and visas issuance and renewals
- Administering the queueing system, assigning trucks per load
- Overseeing trucks fines, RTA and insurances
- Managing POA’s and issuance
- Supervising the Owner Operator trucks in terms of uniforms, logos and stickers
- Handling ONG – SLB Customs documentation process and communications
- Confirming the monthly statements for Suppliers and outsourced trucks
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or logistics
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (excel and outlook is a must)
- Excellent Communication skills
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.