- Perform CW1 system Training and structure a plan for that for each business unit
- Handling the service desk with WiseTech & Nice consultancy in terms of reporting issues to WiseTech and feature requests
- Handling the CW1 invoices and active users
- Transferring the business and processes changes in CW1 to the stations in a structured and clear way
- New stations/Franchisees onboarding on CW1 in terms of training, collecting the requirements, documents, reports needed and coordinating with MDM team to have the same in CW1
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics or computer science
- Freight product Knowledge and experience
- CargoWise One system knowledge (CargoWise One certified trainer is preferred)
- IT related Technical knowledge will be a plus
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.