AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Work cross functionally with the brand team to establish and drive the Market access strategy and ensure the alignment with affiliate’s objectives.
- Work closely with regulatory, medical and government affairs to build the Integrated Access Strategy (IAS) for the key brands.
- Work closely with Market Access stakeholders (MAS) to understand their needs and to reach an aligned perspective.
- Analyze the Gulf Market reimbursement structure and dynamics and identify the opportunities that maximize treatment access to all patient segments.
- Drive procurement and reimbursement environment shaping initiatives
- Define brand Value Propositions by consolidating Core Value Dossiers and localized comprehensive value position tools that supports negotiation process for access and optimal prices.
- Strong alignment with Region, Area and Global Market Access Team throughout brands cycles.
- Timely updated with brand development and new updates that supports brand’s market access strategy.
- Drive the strategic pricing initiatives within the brand team and pricing scenarios during the Long-Range Plan (LRP) and planning cycles.
- Effective management of operational pricing across Gulf countries.
- Supports Key Account Managers (KAMs) throughout tenders’ negotiations and provide economic models that facilitate authorities’ decisions.
- Ability to interpret scientific and pharmaco-economic data to assess its relevance to stakeholders and build into value messages
- Pricing capabilities which will support to Drive right pricing strategies
- Ability to analyze complex models and scientific data and draw out key messages
- Ability to think strategically to understand how to position a value-story in the context of brand and affiliate strategy
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to effectively interface with customers to deliver value messages and gather insights
- Ability to lead/manage cross-functional projects in order to develop value propositions
- Ability to communicate effectively, with good presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with other MA functions and brand teams to collect and share insights to support the development of value propositions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Preferred: Master’s degree in business administration or health economics
- 3 years as a minimum experience in Market Access of pharmaceutical industry in GCC
- Preferred: Market access experience in specialty care or Oncology.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.