Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to lead our B2B marketing efforts covering Facebook’s full Family of Apps and Services for Business for Turkey to cover maternity leave. This role will deliver the Turkey marketing plan, being responsible for bringing to life key business priorities and messages to the advertising industry, in a measured yet creative way. This individual will be responsible for developing the Facebook Business brand and opportunities amongst the advertising industry – including trade body stakeholders, industry influencers and senior clients. The role will require this individual to work closely with key stakeholders and in a matrix environment. This person will show a passion for, and deep experience of the advertising industry. They will drive the business marketing strategy and must possess exceptional project management and communications skills and a marketing mindset that is as strategic as it is creative. They must be someone one who is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in an extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. They should possess a strong work ethic, as well as a genuine passion for the Facebook mission.This is a full-time position, on a 12 month contract and can located in one of our Facebook offices in Europe, Middle East and Africa (e.g. London, Dubai, Paris, Dublin, Berlin or Amsterdam).Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:Medical BenefitsDental BenefitsVision BenefitsPension BenefitsLife AssuranceChildcare BenefitsGym BenefitsTransport benefitsLaundry BenefitDate posted: 29th July 2020Closing date: 26th August 2020
- Develop and execute upon an annual and quarterly strategic business marketing plan for Turkey
- Manage and maintain relationships with the main business stakeholders in Turkey. This will include active participation in the cross functional leadership for Turkey
- Drive the creation of world-class marketing communications for all of Facebook’s business solutions and products across new and existing brand- and performance marketing- advertisers and agencies in Turkey (cross-vertical and vertical specific where appropriate)
- Create and execute Facebook representation on industry-events and conferences in close cooperation with agencies and/or our events team
- Create and execute Facebook owned events in close cooperation with agencies and/or our events team
- Develop marketing materials designed to enhance our advertisers’, agency partners’ and the industry’s understanding of Facebook marketing solutions
- Create innovative content that can be used by our sales teams to generate new business, educate clients on new products/features and engage clients/partners to drive awareness/sales via Facebook marketing techniques
- Work closely with global and cross-functional counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns and product launches
- Develop scalable ways to use data and metrics to drive growth and sales for clients
- 12+ years of experience in marketing and technology industry. Strong Business Marketing experience
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Extensive marketing experience in the market, ideally with solid internet, online services/media industry experience. Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market and understanding of the search, online advertising, or web publishing markets.
- Understanding of Facebook’s strategic and competitive position.
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding and highly creative marketing achievements with limited budgets.
- A proven, successful track record of increasing company revenue and awareness through well-executed marketing efforts.
- Thorough knowledge of off/online advertising planning, tracking and reporting.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.