Job Title: Executive Assistant to MC-AMI Chairman
Department: MC-Chairman Office
Mission & Main Objectives
- The role provides critical support to Senior Vice President (SVP)/MC-Chairman, MC Members and their team and undertake high-level administrative functions to ensure that the daily executive operational management are carried out effectively and efficiently.
Main tasks and responsibilities (Including team management if any):
- Manage complex calendars, arrange for meetings, appointments of SVP/MC-AMI Chairman both AMI Region internally & global corporate level.
- Making travel / logistics bookings and detailed travel itineraries for SVP/MC-AMI Chairman.
- Producing and filing Expense Report of SVP/MC-AMI Chairman.
- Acting as the point of contact between AMI MC members, MDs and their secretariats in terms of schedule management, as well as from NML corporate executives and their office as a pipeline with SVP/MC-AMI Chairman.
- Sending out official communication to the external parties on behalf of SVP/MC-AMI Chairman.
- File, retrieve and maintain corporate records and documents issued by SVP/MC-AMI Chairman.
- Facilitate internal communication on behalf of SVP/MC-AMI Chairman, follow-up of requests, in coordination with Director of MC-Chairman office/TA.
- Gatekeeping of SVP/MC-AMI Chairman office.
- Scanning and distributing incoming documents to SVP/MC-AMI Chairman
- Support logistics of VIPs visiting for SVP/MC-AMI Chairman
- Facilitate Dubai VC meetings between MC Chairman and AMI/NMEF team basing in NMEF when he is out of Dubai.
- Consolidating all travel requests of AMI members in a monthly basis and get approval from SVP/MC-AMI Chairman
- Take the role of secretariat for MC-AMI meeting in coordination of Director of MC-Chairman office, drafting/issuing agenda, collecting/uploading/distributing presentation materials, drafting/issuing meeting minutes.
Needed competency/experience :
- Agility and willingness to offer the best support to executive regardless of time/place
- Good experiences with CEO level of global corporate, ideally with coordination of global headquarter