As a support staff team member you would assist the People Advisory Services mobility team with relevant tasks; specifically document collection and delivery, filing of documents with authorities and waiting for their approval and office administrative support related to the tasks
Working closely with UAE (Dubai) immigration authorities.
As support staff team member, you will be a key resource for our team. You should be able to diligently undertake tasks, follow specific instructions of the consultants and effectively interact with the authorities and client representatives during tasks. You will have attention to detail and be able to prioritize time.
We require an experienced team member; specifically experience in driving oriented tasks such as document collection and delivery, a broad awareness of government functions to performs tasks such as attending the Ministry of Foreign affairs for document legalization and certain office administrative skills such as photocopying and filing.
You will also be expected to have strong communication skills in English and ideally knowledge of Arabic.
The successful candidate would also contribute in the following ways
- Meet clients to collect and deliver documents
- Accompany clients to medical tests and embassy appointments
- Filing of applications at authorities
- Attention to detail to support team with operational effectiveness
- Willingness to prepare letters or other requested documentation;
- Ability to translate simple documents into Arabic or English (ideally)
To qualify, candidates must have:
- 2-3 years of experience working as a PRO working closely with immigration authorities in Dubai, including driving responsibilities
- Proficient English language skills required, written and verbal
- Ideally Arabic language skills required, written and verbal.
- Willingness to learn and utilize EY technology tools for administrative purposes
- Ability to work as part of a team, both within the office and within the EY network
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Client service oriented approach
- Valid UAE driving licence
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.