- Currently enrolled in or received a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or related fields (or graduated less than six months ago).
- Experience with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++.
- Experience with networking fundamentals, security, databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), operating systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows).
- Fluent proficiency in English.
- Must be able to relocate and work for the first six months at our office in Madrid or London or in a virtual capacity
Do you want to help our customers understand how to define flexible and scalable cloud solutions? Are you passionate about educating, training, designing, and building enterprise cloud computing solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers?
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon and a leader in cloud computing, is seeking early career talent to join our AWS TechU Program. This is a unique opportunity for driven, self-starters to play a key role in a fast-growing business, and to deliver significant value to AWS customers of all sizes from nimble startups to global brands. You will learn from top AWS subject matter experts and are paid while you train for an exciting career in the tech industry.
These are some of the most challenging and exciting roles in the IT industry today. We work with cutting edge technologies supporting the largest and most innovative businesses, non-profits, and government agencies around the world. This is a an unparalleled opportunity to leapfrog your peers and take a leadership role helping AWS to transform the way the world uses technology to solve their business challenges. The skills and experiences you gain will be highly sought after throughout the industry and give you the opportunity for the career of a lifetime.
Associate Technical Trainer
The associate technical trainer role will allow you to be on the cutting edge of new technology as AWS continues to extend the platform with new features and new cloud services. You will have opportunities to work with AWS customers from different locations, representing the hottest startups and most established companies, as they learn how to leverage AWS technology to transform their industries. You will have the opportunity to deliver instructor-led courses with customers and record e-learning modules that will reach thousands of customers around the world. In addition, you will help identify areas of existing architectural collateral that need updating in order to ensure customers can create world-class solutions built on AWS.
As a technical trainer, you will be part of AWS TechU, which is an accelerated career development program for those who want to advance both their technical and business skills. The program will provide you with training and work experience that aligns in the fields of solutions architecture, technical training, and professional service consulting.
This unique program consists of a six-month, instructor lead, and project-based learning curriculum (you must be open to either Madrid or London locations for this portion of the program). This will be followed by a six-month on-the-job training (OJT) learning assignment within solutions architecture, technical training, or professional services consulting, located in (location TBD as based on the needs of the business evolve). AWS will provide relocation assistance for both the academic and OJT training assignments.
Come build the future with us.
- Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solutions for a school project or while working for a company.
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP).
Amazon Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.