- Bell Attendant
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with the hotel standards.
- Ensure that the surrounding areas in the lobby level and main entrance are clean
- Transport departing guests’ luggage from the room to the lobby, ensuring that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
- Ensure that luggage has been stored safely according to prescribed procedures
- Assist guests with directions within the hotel (i.e. guide them to their room, a restaurant etc.)
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
Your experience and skills include:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment
- Must have the ability to multi task
- Ability to work under pressure
Your team and working environment:
A brand new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.