No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The Sales Executive is primarily responsible for achieving/exceeding the targeted sales of Automall vehicles (used cars) while maintaining/ improving the customer service experience.
- Achieve/Exceed monthly/annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the branch by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
- Ensure that the customer’s expectations always meet or exceed the standard set by Toyota showrooms
- Attend all daily sales meetings and modular training sessions that introduce new products and make sure the Sales Manager is informed if additional training is required. Attend all product launch trainings for new vehicles
- Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the branch Sales Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
- Document and maintain all records pertaining to the area of activity on Fast Track for future reference and for use by the Sales and Branch Managers.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Sales process, F&I, structure, systems and methodology
- High School Diploma or equivalent is a must; bachelor’s degree desired
Minimum Experience: Previous Sales experience an advantage; Auto Sales experience desired
- Quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- Languages: Fluent English, Arabic and any other language considered an Advantage
Behavioral Competencies :
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Effective communicator
- Influencing skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.