No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining the database.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes, not tasks.
- Do post service follows up with all TE customers and updates their feedbacks to the respective Branch/Service Manager.
- Answer inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific inquiries.
- Provide personalized customer service at the highest level.
- Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer/prospective customer.
- Arrange for the dispatch of products, information packages, brochures, etc. to clients and other interested parties.
- Follow up the calls of the customer with clerical duties which includes faxing, filling up paperwork, doing checks on credit references as well as liaising with other departments.
- Build a customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company.
JOB CONTEXT: Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job.
- Fair English communication skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
- An understanding of IT systems would be advantageous
- Report Writing Skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.