The role is provide assistance to the President of UD Trucks MEENA and be the trusted person dealing with potential sensitive information with the aim to plan and ease internal and external stakeholders interactions.
Furthermore to be the office manager to support the UD Trucks, MEENA team when relevant.
- Coordinate scheduling internal and external meetings, effective calendar management
- Organize team, management and network meetings including but not limited to managing agenda, minutes within governance structure
- Word-processing and presentation material preparation support
- Organize travel plan and itinerary and travel expense claims , assist management team with travel plan and the necessary approvals
- Manage communication between the upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Networking with team members and other executive assistants in relevant areas of UD Trucks
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
- Petty Cash Management
- Perform HR Admin duties such as – employee visas, onboarding, health insurance, leave management, lease car management and other tasks assigned by the President
- Follow UD Trucks authorization policies and guidelines
- Follow delegation as assigned by the President
- All functions throughout UD Trucks MEENA, its dealers and UD Leadership Organization
- Significant experience in senior executive support and management
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Be a team player in maintain good team spirit and facilitate speed of execution
- Expert in Microsoft office tools (Outlook, Word, Power point, live meeting, etc.)
- Good at multi-tasking in a fast moving environment, well-organized and good time management skills
- Strong follow up skills and result driven
- Positive, flexible attitude and must be able to support multiple managers with sometimes conflicting demands
- Comfortable in working in a cultural diverse environment
- Is open to change and able to adapt
- Even tempered and confident in nature
- Positive way of communication with strong mind-set of teamwork
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands – Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
UD Trucks is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.
Auto req ID
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Last application date