About the job
We are looking for a sales professional to join our regional sales team as Sales Coordinator. This individual will assist in the growth of the sales department by ensuring the right process & work flow is implemented. Will assist in the documentation, data integrity, archiving, reports & coordination within the department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the sales team with admin responsibilities
- Lead the implementation of partnerships across different functional units Manage the business development and sales process in the city
- Ensuring smooth handling of clients documents, implantation of the partnership
- Generate & develop reports internally & externally to enhance sales & relationship amongst partners
- Manage a Sales force and optimize it’s performance to meet quarterly sales targets
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
Additional qualifications include:
- Educated to BS/MS level with 1-2 years of experience
- Strong understanding of sales, including complex sales cycles
- Ability to craft and articulate solutions that create win-win outcomes
- A solid understanding of company’s market: products, players, technologies, and a Rolodex of contacts in the restaurants markets
- Passion for Sales & innovation: Great in innovating new ways of partnerships and being able to sell that to the different partners.
- Hunger to get things done: Super strong project management skills, with a focus on proactively finding practical solutions to problems
- Leader: need to be that person who can take the first step, inspire a room full of people to surpass themselves, and build a loyal community
- People Skills: need to be able to build and maintain relationships with a diverse group of people. Selling ideas and beliefs is what will make you successful.
- Entrepreneurship: always thinking about your business and owning it
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.