The role is to be responsible for the accounting records and its accuracy within the legal entity. The role performs / oversees full set of activities relating to Financial Accounting, Audit , Internal Control, Tax and Treasury.
The role combines excellent analytical skills with thorough knowledge of Accounting Principles, expertise in Financial Planning & Analysis and in-depth business knowledge
- Manage & lead Financial Control and Accounting (FCA) function to ensure day-to-day accounting, financial & operational duties are performed in a timely manner.
- Drive daily control and monitoring within all relevant accounting processes.
- Ensure completion of all statutory and compliance reporting requirements for the legal entity.
- Ensure that the Disclosure Checklist or similar tool/checklist are implemented.
- Consolidate report and deliver monthly and annual closing of the legal entity results. The delivery should be aligned with relevant chapters of Financial Policy & Procedures and other guidelines (including local GAAP) for financial reporting
- Coordinate and facilitate audits for the legal entity, or for a specific Div/BA.
- Ensure compliance with internal control objectives, local GAAP’s and Financial Policies and Procedures.
- Payroll – Accounting & Control
- Generate Management Reports to provide financial insights for business decisions
- Overall responsible for Transfer pricing Agreements & execution
- Key User for Finance Systems – (SAP, EBD, VIPS, HSBC)
- Participate and lead Accounting & Finance projects.
- Drive treasury Activities – Funds Planning and sourcing from Group Treasury , Company Bankers
- Follow UD Trucks MEENA Sales / Group Authorization Policies & Guidelines
- UD Trucks FCA Team
- UD Trucks Tax, Risks, Treasury & Internal Control Teams
- Banking Partners
- Business Control Team
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure compliance with Group GAAP (Financial Policies and Procedures), local GAAP and internal control objectives.
- Ensure compliance with FCA reporting quality standards and partners requirements.
- Ensure completion of all statutory and compliance reporting for the legal entity
- Ensure efficient Treasury Operations
- University degree, preferably Masters within the area of economics: accounting, finance, taxes or business.
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in accounting area in an independent position (preferably in automotive industry).
- Possess a very good knowledge of GAAP, IFRS and other standard accounting and reporting norms.
- Experience in working in cross functional role covering Business Teams, Audits, Finance & external stake holders
- Hands On experience in SAP or similar ERP, MS Excel & other office tools
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Partner and customer focus
- Be a team player in maintain good team spirit and facilitate speed of execution
- Working knowledge of VAT, Tax & Treasury matters
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands – Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
UD Trucks is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.
Auto req ID
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Last application date
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.