Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Corporate Investigation team is responsible for conducting internal investigations of possible violations of the Ericsson
Code of Business Ethics. We are currently looking for a hardworking and motivated paralegal to join the team.
- Support the Corporate Investigations team in all areas including investigations, case management, interviews, procedures, and training
- Handle relevant documents (independently prepare, capture, coordinate documents, and information)
- Assist in analyzing and prioritizing data
- Supervise incoming allegations in the Reporting Tool “Compliance Line”
- Interact with key functions such as Legal Affairs/Compliance Office, People, Internal Audit, Security, and other relevant units
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous paralegal experience and/or certificate in paralegal studies
- Local laws and regulations knowledge
- Project management skills
- High attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Administration and organizing skills
- Adept at following detailed process and procedures
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and presentation
- Previous experience working with a company under a compliance monitorship
- Other language skills such as Spanish is a merit
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Arab Emirates (AE) || || Dubai || ServEng
Req ID: 443522
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.