Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Internal Firm Services – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility, within internal firm services, will provide you with the opportunity to support the firm in delivering positive social and environmental impact with measurable, long lasting results. You’ll focus on coordinating and overseeing the organisation’s, social impact and environmental stewardship activities as well as designing and implementing programmes to ensure the maintenance of a social licence to operate.
You will support the ME Board and other ME leadership in the execution of their duties with a focus on driving
effective meetings. Whilst the role will be varied and fluid in its demands, there will be a focus on creating
agendas, managing documents, writing minutes, managing actions whilst at all times ensuring robust
compliance and governance.
The role will include reviewing systems, procedures and policy as well as reimagining new ways of working. The
role will also involve supporting the Corporate Development team with ad hoc projects (as capacity allows and
- Manage Board and ‘other’ meeting agendas.
- Creation and management of agenda documentation, minutes and action plans.
- Attendance at Board meetings (and other management meetings as defined).
- Responsible for process improvement in Board and meeting governance and compliance.
- Identifying and assessing new systems and processes to support.
- Ad hoc Board support as needed.
- Management and creation of communication and engagement tools to ensure effective Partner wide
engagement as needed.
- Additional support on leadership projects as needed.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in management support or corporate governance/secretarial type
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders in the business, recognising and meeting diverse needs and
requests. Independent self starter, who enjoys organising leadership agendas.
- Interest in identifying and implementing change and improvements.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a self-motivated problem-solver.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being
able to cope well under tight deadlines.
- Competent in Google tools – comfortable with slides, Google Sites, and G+.
- Strong attention to detail.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.