Job Title : Call Center Agent
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Any Graduation
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
- Handle inbound & outbound calls according to procedures, guidelines, and schedules set by organization , call center.
- Proactively offer customer to register IVR and SMS service according to procedures and guidelines
- Escalate customer queries and complaints as necessary.
- Follows up with customer via telephone or email following initial sales contact
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer all the customers questions.
- Polite and courteous when dealing with customers all the time.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and reactions of prospects contacted enter orders into computers.
- Keep accurate data on all tasks performed as per defined format,
- Keep customer documents secured and filed accordingly
- Meet or exceed the daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets set by the Management.
- Proactively cross seel and up sell the various bank products to customers or caller that qualify
- Escalate hazard /potential risk immediately, via the proper channels.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with customers of all levels
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computation
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.