Commis 2 (Employee Cafeteria)
Four Seasons Hotel Dubai International Financial Centre
About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary – ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites. With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
- Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36+ nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- To carry out all tasks as directed by your immediate supervisor.
- To assist in the preparation of mise-en-place for the section.
- To maintain kitchen cleanliness at all times.
- To ensure that you operate proper portion control and that wastage is kept to a minimum.
- To assist in any other areas or duties in the kitchen as required by your Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de Partie
- To adhere to the Hygiene standards applied in the Kitchen as per HACCP system.
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or culinary arts, or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum one-two years previous experience in current position, along with experience in a reputed Hotel environment.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Requires the ability to operate and utilize culinary production equipment and tools.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
What do we offer
Tax free Salary, Service charge, complimentary full board living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced staff housing, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end of Service Gratuity, excellent Learning & Development Programmes, Vibrant fitness facilities including Swimming Pool and many more.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.