We are BAT! A global leader with more than 250 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
That’s why we value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It’s a 12-month fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
Our Graduate Programme in HR helps you to develop exceptional skills – full of understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT HR Talent, Business Partnering, Rewards etc. work together to achieve outstanding business results.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll give you:
- a real job with real impact from day one
- world-class leadership training
- the chance to progress to a management role in 12 months
We’re serious about putting you on the right career path, and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you.
- Having a Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR discipline from a reputable University with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Fresh graduates, and professionals of up to 2 years’ experience are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Arabic (both written & spoken)
- Skills with MS Software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.