Commercial Internship – Dubai
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Solution and Services as a Commercial Internship and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
We are looking for a dedicated individual to support the commercials in the Solutions Execution team with project related tasks – invoicing, project controlling and reporting. The candidate will be exposed to various project management areas for an ongoing internship of 1 year
- The basics of Commercial Project Management
- Key financial metrics pertaining to Projects
- Ability to accurately forecast a Customer Project
- Learn how to manage & forecast cash
- Learn risk & opportunity management
- Measure and manage the project deliverables
- Initiation and implementation of new processes
- Understanding various Project Management tools, Team Center, Primavera, Microsoft Project
- ERP Systems – SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, etc
- CRM Systems – SalesForce.com, Philos, etc
- Collaboration with other functions (legal, sales, finance, project management, business development, procurement, manufacturing, logistics, and engineering)
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- You will be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Business Management or a technical degree with a concentration in one of the previously mentioned degrees
- You will be currently studying at an accredited UAE University and hold a student VISA
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.