Job Title : Estimation Manager (Fitouts) ( LDR30092020-1 )
Job Location : Dubai
Job Industry : Fitout
Job Function : Others
Preferred Nationalities : Any
Minimum Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s of Engineering/Civil Engineering/Architectural/Interior Decoration
Relevant Years of Experience: : 10 years
Age : any
Posted Date : 30-09-2020
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Responsible for the costing of Trunkey Interior Fitout Projects / Enquiries Developed by the Sales Team
- To ensure cost estimating processes are in place and to take the coordinating lead, working closely with others in the business to provide cost estimates against production/project requirements.
- To lead cost targeting and benchmarking activities from concept to design to achieve the lowest costs and support implementation of cost reduction opportunities.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice, cost estimating vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance General and Task Management.
- Ensure the organization has a robust cost estimating process in place to meet production/project requirements and in line with quality standards.
- Support continuous improvement through cost engineering techniques and processes, identifying inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities.
- Analyze and identify key areas of improvement and apply cost estimation techniques to drive cost reductions and aid operational processes and efficiency.
- Review, analyze and understand economic trends and consider risks and cost implications.
- Ensure professional and consistent cost engineering management processes are applied in the business. .
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing cost estimating team that meets agreed objectives, and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports .
- Stay up to date with changes and support stakeholders with project changes ensuring all associated costs are identified and tracked against the budget .
- Oversee supplier quotations to ensure the accuracy and compliance. Support supplier meetings and negotiations to challenge quotation prices and aim for cost reductions to meet target costs.
- Work closely with the Purchasing team to ensure purchasing strategies are maximized.
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere, takes ownership for team cohesion
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Optimize team performance and development. Strong technical mindset and able to read and interpret technical data and translate to others.
- Results orientated and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail skills. Report to General Manager and create strategy to win the project.
- Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering/Architectural/Interior Decoration.
- 10+ years of Total experience in the Estimation of Fitout projects within UAE out of which 5+ years in the Managerial role in established and reputable Companies.
- Valid UAE Driving License
- Proficient in IT and Comfortable in AUTOCAD, Estimation Software and basic knowledge on PRIMAVERA.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.