Under general supervision, design or create high quality, on-time design materials to meet specific printing requirements and needs; utilizing a variety of software packages, to achieve artistic or decorative effects in line with INDEX Media’s strategic plan, vision, mission, values goals and objectives.
- Prepare illustrations, rough sketches or layout designs of material, discuss with supervisor and be prepared to make the necessary changes
- Conceptualize, design, and produce ready to print reports, posters, brochures, booklets, magazines, displays, and promotional materials such as flyers, logos along with the suitable dummy
- Import word processing files into electronically-designed page layouts
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Produce technical and scientific illustrations for publication
- Edit images using various graphics software, digital cameras and scanners
- Manage more than one design brief at a time, allocating the relevant amount of time while meeting the constraints of cost and time
- Proofread and edit text to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Work well in a team, with other designers, account managers, and website designers
- Work to tight deadlines by managing time effectively
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Computer Graphics, Multimedia, or Illustration
- 3-4 years of Experience as a Graphic Designer
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Must be an Arabic speaker.
To apply send your CV to [email protected]
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.