No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Product Manager – Checkout & Payments
The Product Manager – Checkout & Payments will manage and optimize the checkout/payment experiences across all the eCommerce channels for the Al Futtaim Group. She/he will be a key member of the Product Management team to lead the Checkout and Payment features.
- Provide strategic and functional leadership on eCommerce checkout experiences, payment integrations, order management and web analytics
- To serve as an SME on Payment integrations (PayFort, Network International, Paypal etc.) and gateway protocols for the business
- Define and execute product measurement plans for all the eCommerce channels and reporting the progress on them
- Work closely with the engineering, design, sales, marketing, and other departments to deliver the business’s product into the market.
- Manage product delivery cycles to ensure on-time delivery of the planned deliverables
- Implement measures and metrics to track the success of product launches
- Conduct market research, surveys and customer visits to understand and specify requirements for target segments
- Work closely with the UX team to optimize the product features for better conversion rates across channels
- Solid agile execution strategy for building digital products using the frameworks like Scrum, kanban or XP.
- Creating well thought-through product backlog which comprises of consumable Epics/user stories in an Agile development environment
- Analyze partnership opportunities for products and/or integrated solutions
Candidate Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent certification in Computer Science or any related technical stream
- Demonstrable experience and accountability in leading and managing Digital properties, Commerce checkout experiences, payment integrations & digital analytics
- Solid knowledge of website and mobile analytics tools (e.g., Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Omniture)
- Holding an Agile product management and project management certifications like CSM, CSPO, PMP or PMI-ACP will be an advantage
- Abreast with the latest trends and best practices in Digital product management and Enterprise eCommerce domain
- 5+ years of extensive digital product management experience that can demonstrate a track-record in delivering committed product features on-time with high quality.
- Prior experience overseeing the development and management of any major eCommerce checkout or Payment experiences, preferably for a Brick and Click retailer in the region
- Experienced in preparing, monitoring, analyzing and delivering detailed Product plans, Business cases and Customer journey mappings
- Highly developed written, verbal and presentation & interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders and colleagues at the highest level.
- Experience implementing best practices in Digital product management like KANO analysis, Scrum Product Ownership, LeanStartup and Agile product prioritization techniques
- Strong attention to detail, proactive and flexible approach with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established deadlines
- Ambitious, resilient and driven, with the desire to succeed
- Passionate about their work with a can-do attitude
- A team player capable of working cross-functionally in a collaborative manner
- Results-orientated, with the ability to drive and deliver the implementation of new ideas
- Excellent presentation, time management and delivery skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.