- 8+ years of proven project/program management experience in internet based company
- Established experience in HR / Recruiting with heavy emphasis on program management and analytics
- Experience delivering projects for large, cross-functional audiences
- Ability to deliver successful programs/change management from conception through business case to implementation, measurement and ongoing management
- Ability to drive clarity in the face of ambiguity.
- Experience cultivating strong partnerships with stakeholders across multiple levels and functions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate complex information in an approachable manner
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
The successful candidate will propose and execute programs to deliver exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience. You will be a part of a team that is led by curiosity, who like to get stuff done and have fun while doing it. There are many opportunities in this space to innovate and learn, experiment and pilot, and work closely with our business as well as HR teams. We are committed to drive improvements for our business and our people, supportive of our culture and as a result the experience for our customers.
In this role, you will: ·
- Partner closely with TA leaders, Program Managers, Finance Leaders, Legal and Compliance, Business Leaders, Recruiting Managers and Recruiters to help build and execute our TA related Programs
- Partner with APAC Recruiting Services Program Managers (Analytics, Branding, Diversity PMs) to drive synergy and execute global priorities in the region
- Gather and manage large datasets from multiple sources
- Contribute to the research of external benchmark information that enables recruiting teams to forsee future talent trends
- Write narratives and business justification of report and analysis to influence stakeholder and drive decisions
- Create long term strategies to engage with diverse talent communities in the region
- Identify forums and associations in the region to establish Amazon as Employer of Choice for diverse talent
- Earn trust across a range of partners and customers to establish yourself as a trusted SME.D
- Connect and inspire people to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities.
- Track progress, measure success, report out on learnings and results.
- Experience with recruiting processes / HR Operations
- Experience with PeopleSoft, Workday, iCIMS or Recruiting ATS
- Experience effectively partnering with HR and business teams to build effective programs and strategies
- Ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and work both collaboratively and independently
- Independent problem solver that can set priorities, make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organizational skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.