- Review Customer Purchase Orders upon Handover and ensure that everything is in line with the defined guidelines.
- Booking of Order Intake in Oracle System.
- Issue Internal Purchase Order towards Suppliers ensure that Customer requirements are reflected accordingly.
- Follow-Up with Supplier on Order Confirmations.
- Upon receipt of order confirmation, cross checking it initial PO to ensure every thing is in order.
- Update Oracle system with expected delivery dates.
- Update Customer with official order confirmation.
- Follow up with Supplier at order readiness date.
- Coordinate with Customer, FF and Supplier for the collection of the shipment.
- Coordinate with the Finance team on invoicing the Customer.
- Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving.
- Leading the DR team for all department related topics.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Business (preferred)
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience in administration, customer service/ relations, marketing or equivalent field.
- A positive attitude, team player, assertiveness, responsiveness, innovative and flexibility are also necessary.
- Position requires excellent interpersonal skills plus written and verbal communication skills in English.
- One must demonstrate the ability to handle stressful situations.
- This individual must be able to multi task, be well organized and able to handle several on-going projects at one time thus, supporting the DR Lean process Initiative
- Conversant in Oracle or ERP system
- Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.