Duties and Responsibilities: – To contact current and new customers (through outbound & inbound means) and generate orders in order to achieve company business targets / objectives.
– Responsible for achieving KPIs (daily, weekly, monthly).
– Responsible for contacting customers and generating orders.
– Responsible for receiving inbound and outbound calls and generating orders.
– Responsible for attending to all customer problems / issues without delay.
– Responsible for the creation of new customers, maintaining current and new customer bases and customer satisfaction.
– Responsible for performing any other duties assigned by superiors / senior management.
Education, Experience and Skills:
– Preference to have at least 2 years’ experience in a Call Center set up.
– Very strong customer service background.
– Must be having knowledge & experience with support and call center tools including phone systems, CRM or call logging.
– Must be having very strong knowledge of customer care techniques & processes; listening skills; customer satisfaction; excellent telephonic skills; Customer focus & service.
– Possessing excellent communication & presentation skills (both written & verbal).
– Must be having very strong selling skills / abilities – convincing customers; addressing objections.
– Must be having excellent problem solving skills.
– Proven ability & experience in achieving KPIs / targets.
– Proven ability & experience in performing variety of tasks (multitasking).
– Possessing strong negotiation skills / abilities & data entry skills.
– Must be a team player, innovator & results oriented.