- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under general supervision.
- May assist with training entry-level employees.
- Responsible for monitoring conformance to quality, performance, specifications, and/or code requirements by performing inspection duties.
- Performs daily field inspections and maintains inspection records.
- Participates in punch lists, testing, and commissioning.
- Tracks quality assurance progress.
- Provides input to documentation for area and equipment turnovers.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.