– answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
– maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
– typing, preparing and collating reports.
– filing, organizing and servicing meetings ( producing agendas and taking minutes ).
– managing database.
– prioritizing workloads.
– liasing with relevant organizations and clients.
– processing bills and expenses.
Good communication, customer service and relationship building skills.
– organization and management skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Negotiation skills.
– Assertiveness, flexibility.
– The ability to be [proactive and uise your initiative: to see what needs doing ands to do it.
– Good knowledge in MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint.
– Proficiency in English and Arabic language (most preferrable)
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.