We are hiring for Front office supervisor and preferably candidates with immediate joining would be preferred. An ideal candidate should:
- Must have previous supervisory level experience.
- Must have excellent leadership skills.
- Must be highly organized and results oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure in as fast- paced changing environment.
- Must to be able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills: ability to get along with diverse nationalities and personalities.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills.
* Know the Brand Service Standard and put them into practice in his daily work, thus actively pursuing the hotels objectives.
- Guarantee the tidiness and cleanliness of the receptions and lobby areas.
- Obtain all the relevant information from the previous shift, including the volume of business, special guests and tasks to be clarified and to be complete.
- Take regular part in meetings and shift handovers.
- Cooperate with employees from all departments, in particular housekeeping, accounting and reservations.
- Welcome and check in for the guest , taking account of established standards (choice of suitable room, completion of booking and entry into the computer, handover of the room pass and the key, safeguarding payment, luggage organizations)
- Check out of departing guests in accordance with Brand Service Standard (drawing up of guests’ bills, processing using the computer system.
- Preparation and processing of group arrivals- carry out check in.
- Responsible for cash inventory, i.e. daily check, declaring shortfalls and due back with accounting.
- Cashing cheque and bills of exchange in foreign currencies for hotel guests in accordance with the hotel policy.
- Carry out administrative tasks (sorting in and sorting out of vouchers, etc.)
- Be aware of facilities and points of interest within Dubai and surrounding areas to assist with any guest inquiries.
- Ensure all incoming email had been answered & followed up as well.
- Carry out correct cashing up and adjustment of errors.
- Daily checks on the credit limit list in agreement with the manager.
- Be available for guest at all times as point of contact and co-responsibility for appropriate treatment of guest complaints, passing on a documenting such complaints.
- Know the emergency equipment, how to use it and what to do in cases of emergency.
- Acceptance and passing on of the wishes of guests to the corresponding departments / person.
- Inform the housekeeper with regard to special requests, early and late departures, change of room and other information important for the department.
- Accept reservations and enter these into the system.
- Have thorough knowledge of the building and actively sell the hotel installations and service offers.
- Check the routing instructions and traces report to be action..
- Check the departure report.
- Be familiar with the daily activates in the hotel.
- Take part in training course regularly and put the know-how the obtained into practice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,000.00 to AED3,500.00 /month
- front office supervisor: 1 year (Required)