We are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator/Administrative assistant to join our team. Successful candidates will have excellent organization and customer service skills and must be outcome-oriented. Candidate will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, scheduling appointments, planning meetings. You should be able to use your organizational skills to manage the office space and time, interact with clients, collaborate with colleagues, support management and ensure efficient day-to-day office operations in a fast-paced environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are expected.
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
- Administers medical insurance by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Administrative Writing Skills, Verbal Communication, Maintaining Employee Files, Compensation and Wage Structure, Orienting Employees, Benefits Administration, Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork, Supply Management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,000.00 to AED2,500.00 /month
- administrativea and HR assistant: 2 years (Required)
- International City – Dubai – United Arab Emirates (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)