OVERVIEWThe Trainer/Facilitator is a member of Visa University’s Market Learning organization reporting to the Regional Head of Learning and the Head of Business Colleges. This role is responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of Leadership, Onboarding and Professional Skills training, as well as Visa-specific training in CEMEA. The ideal individual has advanced experience teaching and facilitating professional skills, career development and expanding leadership capabilities in learners. This individual will have experience conducting 1:1 coaching and facilitating both live and virtual training programs.
- Delivers exceptional learning experiences to participants ensuring NPS targets in region are met. Engage in marketing and direct outreach programs to maintain maximum class size.
- Leads by example and role model a passion for best-in-class training delivery. Thought leader in facilitation and knowledge competence. Effectively utilizes training delivery to promote and inspire a culture of learning that encourages continuous performance improvement, innovation, and learner engagement.
- Builds on a strong experience of leading a Leadership/Management and Professional skills training function to ensure effective delivery and relevance of the course content and training program to colleagues from across teams. They will also be accredited to use known profiling tools and assessments, such as Hogan’s, HBDI, DiSC to drive results and unlock potential. This individual will also have experience facilitating both live and virtual training programs.
- Supports the localization of global content to ensure that the curriculum and examples meet local needs.
- Captures new training program opportunities based on class inputs and interactions and collaborates with the regional consultants to ensure that they are captured in the regional requirements with the Colleges and the Curriculum management team.
- Supports Train the Trainer sessions for SME’s and VU Faculty and act as an ambassador / champion of the program.
- Collects regional feedback on Business curriculum and provides feedback to the global Business colleges to help evolve centralized curriculum.
- Builds a strong knowledge of the business, including internal and external trends within leadership, professional skills and on-boarding and keeps up to date with regional nuances.
- Collaborates with partners across VU to ensure seamless delivery of programs including ensuring that classes are set up, technology and AV requirements are functioning, capturing attendance and driving attendee completion of feedback.
- Support the ROI strategy for key global initiatives and the collection of regional ROI metrics to support that strategy.
- Support with projects related to annual planning, creating program calendars and building strategic models for delivery.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in leadership development and provides consultative input on projects that involve key stakeholders
- Manages the workload and assignment of facilitation through colleagues.
- Experience in leading a Leadership and Professional Skills training function and working closely with internal stakeholders to build capabilities.
- Passion for training delivery and experience of delivering training, presenting and facilitating content to large groups.
- Knowledge of the payments business, preferably Visa’s products and services.
- Industry content training certification is preferred (e.g. Franklin Covey, Vital Smarts, BlessingWhite)
- Strong, professional executive presence and business acumen.
- Passion for teaching and facilitation and providing the best learning experiences for learners.
- Experience delivering formal or informal learning programs using single channel or blended approaches, including virtual and classroom-based instructor-led training (ILT), peer-to-peer learning, on-the-job learning and eLearning (achieves NPS of +80 and higher).
- Proven ability to increase learner engagement in course facilitation, social media and communities.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical concepts into terms that are easy to understand for non-industry audiences in an influential and persuasive manner.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and consulting skills.
- Strong stakeholder management, relationship management and influencing skills at all levels in an organization.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing content and strategies.
- Experience quantifying ROI for key initiatives.
- Location is flexible and requires willingness and ability to travel up to 50% as needed to deliver training across Russia, Eastern and Central Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Fluent English required.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back. By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.