The primary responsibility of the Co-Packing Planner is to effectively plan and execute the manipulation of promotions. The ideal candidate should be results focused, insightful, service oriented, and proactive.
A day in the life of…
- Ensure that all PT (Product Transformation) forms are received in advance from CCSDMs in accordance to the promotional plan for the following months.
- Create request for P-code creation whenever required and follow-up with NME for the timely executions
- Ensure that all planned promotions are being completed accordingly and aligned with all stakeholders.
- Analyse stock coverage to ensure that production plans are covering the extra demand. Manage consumption of any of the components, when there are any discrepancies, and coordinate to ensure a solution is found
- Create brief for the specific promotion that will contain all details for the successful execution of the manipulation to ensure that the co-packer develops the promo pack according to our needs and that is available for sale when requested by the CCSDM.
- Get quotations for every specific job that should be aligned to the price list in the contract.
- Get samples before starting mass-production and get approval from the Channel Managers, Sales Managers, and General Business Manager.
- Provide samples to the trade team for all promotions and new SKUs one month prior to in market sales.
- Follow-up to ensure that the product has been delivered, and ensure that all processes are followed as agreed and according to our Nestlé Quality standards
What will make you successful
- Planning and Organization skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in planning and project management
- University Degree – Bachelor of Commerce
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.