We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Principal, Primary to join our team from April or September 2020.
We require someone with a track record of outstanding classroom practice and the ability to lead improvement in academic standards and student outcomes. As a member of SLT, the Assistant Principal will play an important role in the overall leadership and management of the Primary School. In particular, you will work closely with the Head of Primary to lead and develop outstanding teaching and learning across the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the leadership of all areas including learning and teaching, assessment, curriculum development, quality assurance and CPD needs;
- Assist the Vice Principal in line managing the Heads of Year, Heads of Department and Year Teams;
- Assist the Senior Leadership Team in setting very high expectations with a clear focus on student achievement, standards and quality of learning and teaching;
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum for England to be able to assist the Vice Principal in the development of the primary curriculum at WSD;
- Oversee the effective communications between school and home;
- Ensure the WSD policies are upheld by all stakeholders to the highest standards;
- Oversee the development of the whole child including behavior, safeguarding, health and wellbeing and personal achievement.
Applicants should be:
- A fully certified teacher, holding a B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent
- Passionate about providing outstanding teaching and learning
- Highly experienced in National Curriculum for England
- Efficient in people development and have proven leadership and communication abilitiesAbout your benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.