What’s inside the Blue Box?
Tiffany & Co. continues to experience exciting growth as a high-style global fashion icon with a reputation for the finest jewelry and accessory items. Our brand is an international hallmark of quality, and our careers are no exception.
Be a passionate coach and drive strong sales! We are looking for a people motivated and sales driven Supervisor to join our Dubai Mall Flagship boutique. As a Supervisor, you are a part of the milestones of our customers’ lives and lead with passion. You will be building meaningful relationships, fulfilling your client’s needs, and ensuring each client receives a personalised Tiffany experience.
Your role in the Tiffany Legacy.
For many of our customers, a visit to Tiffany is something to be treasured. Whether they are pampering themselves with an indulgent treat or shopping for a memorable gift. They bring us their greatest dreams – of style, glamour and love – and it is our obligation to honour those dreams with grace and artful understanding.
In your role you will:
- Proactively communicate with our clients, ensuring the Tiffany Experience – uniquely tailored and personalised customer service
- Deliver an uncompromising luxurious experience, maintaining efficiency in a fast paced environment
- Partner in the management of team performance by coaching on client development and selling ceremony
- Drive and deliver expceptional sales
In return, you will earn a very competitive salary, the opportunity for career development in an environment that recognises growth, whilst receiving Tiffany designed training programs and the privilege of generous employee discounts.
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That’s a wrap.
To be the next Supervisor to join our Dubai Mall Flagship boutique team, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years demonstratable sales experience with a passion for Customer Service and coaching
- Ability to build meaningful client relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you work with a diverse client base
- Ability to be innovative in your foresight; your role will require you to adapt to various situations whilst always representing the brand true to its legacy
- You must be flexible to work non-traditional trading hours including weekdays and weekends, late night trade and all holidays
- Candidates with a bi-lingual capability are encouraged to apply
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.