A leading organization is currently seeking a Personal Assistant to support C-Suite executives within the business. Key Responsibilities:
– Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
– Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
– Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
– Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
– Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
– Helping prepare for meetings.
– Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
– Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
– Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
– Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
– Making travel arrangements for executives.
– Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
– Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
– Provide general administrative support.
– Must have experience supporting C-Suite level professionals in the Middle East
– Must speak Arabic
– In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
– Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
– Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
– A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
– Professional level verbal and written communications skills
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.