Looking for a Secretary to fill the position in Dubai.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms. Attend meetings and prepare notes minutes of meetings.
- Maintain executives agenda and plan appointments, board meetings, and all engagements.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Make travel arrangements for senior executives, and Organize travel arrangements and Schedules.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Conduct research within the scope of responsibility and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field from a recognized University.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Minimum three years of related experience.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.