To Purchase any non-dealerships items, materials and services in accordance to business units budgets and AMMEA procurements polices and procedures to ensure that the AMMEA’s operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery to ensure continuity of supply.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Adhere to all procurement policies and practices to ensure risks to AMMEA are minimized and managed effectively.
Deliver quotations/invoices from vendors/suppliers and ensure payments have been processed according to the existing polices and procedures or the contractual relation to ensure the continuality of the supply flow.
Maintain a good relation with vendor’s /suppliers and presenting a sufficient performance in order to ensure continuous improvement of both the contractual relationship and departmental processes.
Reporting and analysis: Submit regular reports for PR’s, pending PR’s/payments, completed purchases and budgets status in order to reflect and enable management to take corrective decisions.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration, Engineering.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Procurement within a corporate environment.
- Minimum 1+ years experience in Procurement within an engineering industry.
- Minimum 1+ years work experience in local market.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English.
- Contracts Management.
- Knowledge of Standard Accounting Practices & Procedures.
- Critical Thinker /Problem-Solving Skills.
- Analytical Skills & Data Reporting.
- Procurement Management.
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.