The applicant should be at least bilingual (English and Hindi or Urdu) and having a minimum two years related work experience for the same industry. The job duties are (but not limited to) as follows:
- Attend to all Customers query either by phone, walk-in or email in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Obtain complete customer information and update the system database.
- Prepare Service Job Cards accurately as per job card fields required.
- Coordinate with the assigned technician in getting inspection/ testing report.
- Identify part numbers required as per technician’s report and coordinate with the Parts dept for availability.
- Prepare Quotation, get approval from the superior for pricing and submit to the Customer.
- Monitoring work progress for each approved Quotation and keep the customer updated.
- Coordinate with the Billing In-charge for Delivery Notes and Invoices.
- Coordinate promptly with the company driver or inform immediately the customer to collect the items.
- Perform post-service follow-up call periodically.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.