To provide excellent customer service by providing on-time delivery and timely and accurate responses to customer queries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of job quotations, including coding and pricing, in coordination with relevant Sales Manager and sister companies.
- Support external sales team with specific customer account information,
- Networking and communication with customers, agents, and other JC operations.
- Review customers enquiries and orders
- Following up and monitoring of internal order processing and delivery performance.
- Assist finance in resolving payment issues in case of product discrepancies.
- Use of SAP, C4C business system and its relevant modules.
- Work with other departments to expedite the service to customers.
- Prepare notifications for non-compliances.
- Review LOC for commercial terms and conditions.
Required Skills and Experience
- Diploma or University Degree in Economics, Commerce or similar field.
- Demonstrable professional experience in sales or commercial administration in particular handling export and shipping documents and LOCs.
- Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Technical knowledge of or ability to learn SAP system
- Product knowledge or ability to learn about John Crane product portfolio & product codes.
- Excellent MS Office background
Smiths is always looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who want responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to use their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more efficient and more connected.
We’re proud that we’ve been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big.
Today we’re an aligned global business of five divisions and around 22,000 colleagues that touches the lives of millions every year across five vibrant global markets.
For more than 100 years, John Crane has partnered our customers around the world to deliver innovative solutions that improve process and equipment reliability through a relentless focus on quality, a passion for service, and uncompromising commitment to our people, safety, the environment and ethical business practices.
With more than 5,800 employees around the globe, we supply and service the products used by our customers in process industries for their mission-critical operations.
Being a valued and trusted partner is more than what we do―it is our legacy. Our core values―respect, ownership, integrity, customer focus and passion―guide our actions and behavior every day.
So whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There’s never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.