The Administration Assistant and Receptionist supports all aspects of administration for Minerva and provides general office assistance and acts as a “first point of contact” for the business as part of the receptionist duties. This is a hugely varied role from greeting external visitors to the office and providing them with refreshments, to organising training events for our vendors and customers. This person will must have meticulous attention to detail, be highly organised and the ability to multi skill.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
General Administration Duties:
- To provide a full range of marketing, administration and customer service support to the Minerva team.
- Assist in Customer Service to cover holiday which includes; raising quotes for the Business Development Managers, updating customers on their order/shipments, Liaising with Finance/logistics to get order updates and payment terms.
- Keep the CRM updated at all times
- Liaise with the sales team on incoming leads to the business and make sure they have followed up on all leads given.
- Assist with the planning of events such as roadshows, tradeshows, training, seminars and conferences.
- Assist the logistics department to cover holiday, which include; maintaining clear records of shipments, keeping customers informed of shipments and timescales, chasing up deliveries, working closely with freight companies.
- Keep website current (news, datasheets, promotions etc) as directed by the Channel Marketing Manager.
- Negotiating with hotels across Dubai for rates for training events and Company meetings.
- Assist the Sales team by doing cold calling and conduct surveys helpful for the company.
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls, with the ability to provide basic information, as required.
- Greeting, welcoming and serving all visitors to the Minerva Office in a professional and courteous style and approach.
- Proactively review and respond to, forward or delete emails received into the Marketing and Info Minerva email accounts within 24 hours of receipt.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and / or courier deliveries to the appropriate recipients.
- Book and co-ordinate couriers and cheque collections, as directed from time to time by members of the Minerva Team.
- Performs ad hoc clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning documents etc. on behalf of members of the Minerva Team, as required.
- Source and book Travel requirements for all Minerva Employees to include: Booking flights, hotels, co-ordinating visas, venue bookings etc.
- Ensure all office supplies, stationery etc. are maintained at effective levels and new stationery orders are processed when required.
- Co-ordinate the collection of contributions for birthday’s and special events in advance of the event and pass to HR for them to arrange buying the gift.
- Maintain kitchen supplies and first aid items, ensuring supplies are re-stocked and within date, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, specialising in either Marketing or Administration.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in Administration.
- Experience in all aspects of Administration, from record keeping to speaking with suppliers.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience with online Marketing and data capture would be advantageous
- Event organisation and management would be beneficial.
- Previous Customer Service experience, specifically generating quotes and problem solving
- Good organisation and self-management skills, especially when under pressure
- Previous experience of multi skilling and managing several tasks at the same time
- Must have extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP programs, CRM knowledge
- MUST be based in Dubai, and have previous UAE experience.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.