About Aimia Loyalty Services
Loyalty management is the process of identifying, understanding and influencing best customers in order to build sustained, reciprocal and meaningful relationships that increase profits and drive long-term enterprise value. We are Aimia, and it is our vision to be the recognised global leader in loyalty management. Here in Loyalty Services (LS), we have proven experience in partnering with clients to deliver leading proprietary loyalty programs globally. Our proprietary loyalty service experts design, launch and operate new client programs, re-launch, refresh and operate existing client programs and bring our digital, mobile and analytical expertise to bear on behalf of clients.Contact Centre Services provide best in class end user customer service support for our Client’s loyalty programs and initiatives. Functionally we support frictionless customer journeys and experiences.
What is the focus for this role?
The Operations Executive reports to the Senior Operations Manager, Contact Centre Services. In this position, you will play the lead role in supporting our third party Contact Centre Services teams to ensure our clients and their loyalty program customers receive a best in class service experience, whilst ensuring that policies and practices are adhered to. You will maintain a continued focus on performance outcomes and continuous improvement initiatives, challenging thinking on legacy ways of working to achieve the best operational outcomes. Working together with many stakeholders, including internal, clients and suppliers, you will use your strong relationship management and communication skills to collaborate and navigate competing views to arrive at desired outcomes. As a leading global loyalty marketing business, our contact centres capability is a small (but important!) part of what we do. As a member of our team, you will work locally with other business functions to coordinate service delivery for clients, and will join our broader functional team, with team members located in other parts of the world! We believe people work best when they are using their strengths, so we will work out what you need to achieve but you influence the way you do it.
The Operations Executive role is an integral part of the team and business. With a customer experience first focus, you will identify how we can improve our services and increase engagement from our Loyalty Program customers. Key tasks include:
- Support third party Contact Centre Services teams in the delivery of client SLAs
- Support Senior Operations Manager and third party Contact Centre Services teams in the implementation of Contact Centre Services best practices
- Responsible for the documentation of Contact Centre Services processes, and support of third party Contact Centre Services teams in the documentation of training materials
- Support Senior Operations Manager in the design and preparation of internal and client reporting, with the view to deliver actionable insights
- Work closely with other business functions to improve the overall customer experience and support program delivery
- Escalation point for the investigation and resolution of Client and Loyalty Program customer queries
What we would like you to have:
- Our Clients, their Programs and priorities often move quickly; thrive in an environment where speed and accuracy is essential
- Extensive knowledge of contact centre operating models and customer experience practices
- Knowledge of contact centre technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced stakeholder management skills and ability to resolve and align competing views and priorities
- Highly organised, autonomous approach to working
- Flexible and collaborative approach with an ability to thrive in ambiguity and enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Loyalty experience preferable
- An interest in getting involved and effecting change
- An ability to focus on both the immediate challenges and the bigger picture
What’s in it for you?
Aimia has created an inclusive culture that welcomes and supports all, being part of our team you’ll have access to:
- Excellent flexible working envrionment
- A great opportunity to work with a truly global business
- Non-contractual bonus scheme
- One day per year for Common Good (volunteering)
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply with us today. We can’t wait to meet you !
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.