Job Title: Sales Effectiveness Lead
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
What it’s about
The Sales Effectiveness Lead is a new role within Cambridge English which will be accountable for developing, implementing and sustaining sales best practice across our global teams. Cambridge English has over 80 Business Development Managers in 28 countries supporting our local channel partners in developing their business. The Sales Effectiveness Lead will partner with the regional teams to identify, prioritise and deliver new sales effectiveness initiatives that will improve the way we engage with our channel partners and learners and deliver improved business performance.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing Sales Effectiveness Programmes against key deliverables, measuring outcomes and performance improvement over time
- Working with regional teams to facilitate successful implementation of new programmes through the sales organisation
- Working closely with Regional Directors and to develop and maintain a set of competencies, skills and activities that would be routinely reviewed for all sales roles
- Establishing a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies
- Liaising with colleagues across the business to build, collate or commission a set of sales “tools” to support the sales function in each of the identified competencies, skills and activities
What we are looking for
- A sales effectiveness professional with experience in supporting an international sales team
- A strong team player who is diplomatic, trustworthy, pragmatic and personable
- A highly motivated individual, able to work independently and manage their time effectively to meet tight deadlines
- A great communicator (written and verbal) with strong attention to detail
- Sales / Sales Operations experience in a business-to-business sales environment
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment English is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We are the global leader in English language assessment. We help people learn English and prove their skills to the world. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches lead to innovation and create an atmosphere where everyone’s contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work. Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 31/01/2020 and interviews will be held on 17th and 18th February.
If you’re successful at interview stage we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.