Responsibilities:Fidelis Cybersecurity seeks a Senior Security Consultant Professional Services to engage within the Middle East/Dubai territory in a professional services technical role.
The role is a customer facing role and it may contain also a project engagement to work as a Security Consultant and Analyst in a customer SOC team and/or workin in a Technical Account Manager role in a customer team for a couple of months.
The role contains designing, sizing and planning, as well as the deployment and installing of Fidelis‘ product solutions. Also our involved partner resources shall be managed in the projects and engagements.
Since Fidelis’ customers and partners are operating globally, business trips to other regions like Central and Southern Europe might be necessary from time to time.
A demonstrable track record of successful delivery of project deployments is necessary. The ability to ‘multi-task’ is key, and the successful individual should be flexible, technically & commercially competent, with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and relationship management skills. The role has the potential to grow into a team lead and management position as we are a growing company and face a high demand of business in Europe.
- Working in Customer Offices in SOC and NOC team(s) as an embedded Security Consultant and / or Security Analyst and IR specialist.
- Support Customer Security Analysts and Teams to hunt threats and eliminate them.
- Supporting and enabling our customers to maximise the value out of our platforms in a Technocal Accoumt Managemt role.
- Designing, Sizing, Planning of projects deployments which contain Fidelis Network, Endpoint and Deception solutions.
- Experience to work in complex customer IT infrastructures.
- Troubleshootimg of Deployments and Installations, interaction with Fidelis Support based in the US and our Customers and Partners in the region.
- Manage and develop relationships with technical and project stakeholders.
- Work closely with other departments for pre- and post-sales support.
- Ensure compliance with our Code of Ethics.
- Knowledge of IT network technologies and network security is a must have.
- Able to work independently and remotely team.
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Flexible, calm under pressure, highly communicative
- Comfortable taking ownership in ambiguous situations.
- Qualification – educated to degree level in Computer Science or similar
subject – Essential.
- Masters qualification – Desirable.
Experience of Technologies such as …
- Network and Endpoint Security Analytics and Forensics.
- Knowledge of new security concepts like Deception.
- Malware Analysis – Static and Dynamic / Runtime approaches.
- Network Engineering – the OSI model, IPv4/6, Routing, Switching, DNS, VLANs and Subnetting, Taps, Load Balancers.
- Network Security – Firewalls, IDS / IPS, HTTP/SSL Proxies.
- File Storage – SAN architectures, SMB / CIFS / NFS protocols.
- Sandboxing – Open Source and Commercial solutions.
- Enterprise Architecture – Active Directory, SCCM, LDAP / RADIUS / TACACS+, 2-Factor Auth.Virtualization Technologies.
- Server Administration – Windows, MAC & Linux Server.
- SOC / NOC platforms and tools – SIEMs , Ticketing systems, RBAC
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.