At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
To ensure the smooth and effective running of day to day Goods Receiving and stores operation. To assist Food & Beverage department to achieve budgeted Food & Beverage Costs. Manage all aspects of Adaco (TAS) function within hotel and provide training when required.
- Conduct month-end food and beverage inventories for Stores & Outlets.
- Prepare Daily Flash Food Report.
- Doing spot checks for F&B outlets & Spa as per Hotel policy.
- Create/update recipes (food, beverage, special costing) and link Micros to Adaco.
- Ensure proper issuance for F&B items from the Store
- Ensure store items are checked regularly on expiry and freshness.
- Reduce spoilage by monitoring and using better stock movement.
- Attend specific banquet function if necessary to spot check stocks.
Introduce and monitor par stock levels in all Beverage outlets (excluding Banquets) in line with Marriott policy and procedures.
Provide F&B Manager with suggestions for future price structuring of menus, utilizing knowledge of current trends and unit prices.
Control user access within ADACO (TAS) through system security.
To lease with purchasing department on any supply or pricing issues.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.