Customer Service Manager
Our client is looking for a motivated and optimistic Customer Service Manager who is responsible for the client management strategies and initiatives to achieve strategic goals included but not limited to revenue, quality service results, member satisfaction, and retention.
- Lead and manage the Client Service & Operations teams by setting clear accountable performance measures while maintaining high levels of employee engagement, customer satisfaction, revenue retention, and growth.
- Develop customer incentive and retention programs to ensure customer loyalty. Build strong relationships with customers (including key accounts) for new business development opportunities. Builds sustainable relationships of trust through open, transparent and interactive communication with external consultants and agents.
- Develop and deploy strategies, action plans, and CRM to improve the customer experience, develop and implement a scoring & satisfaction system, increase member retention, enable member growth and strengthens stakeholder relations.
- Coordinates with Finance Department in maintaining financial records of the client and the organization at the same time. Assists the Finance Department in reconciling weekly/monthly billing from free zone & mainland authority on applications processed for the period.
- Coordinates with Renewal Management Team on license cancellations; consolidates data on cancellation reasons and trends for business analysis.
Staff Training and Development
- Lead, plan, train, and review the work of staff responsible for providing customer service functions and services; participate in performing the most complex work of the unit.
- Train assigned employees in their areas of work including customer service-related methods, procedures, and techniques.
Subject Matter Expert
- Handles, manage and address customer complaints and other ongoing and pending issues based on company allocation as well as escalations from Customer Service Executives.
- Formulates standard scripts/spiels to be used by the Customer Service Team in dealing with the clients; ensuring positive customer service experience.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience managing operational customer service teams.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role.
- Customer Service Management & Conflict Resolution Management
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer Retention Program
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.