- Handles and coordinates day to day service issues in the Operations including (ODSe follow ups, send agains,).
- Follow-up with Service Providers on road for timely delivery of premium service packages.
- Completes Centre administrative tasks including telephone requisitions, vendor employee details accuracy for Vendor ID, tracks Outsource vendor activities
- Collate and track audit completion and CAPs for compliance
- Audit OT for employees and highlight those completing unusually long hours to supervisors for review
- Ensures all Annual leave are audited accurately and documented to avoid manpower planning issues. Maintain records for sick leave, emergency leave and absenteeism.
- Participates in the implementation of work process plans to maximize center proficiency and achieve business results.
- Reviews and analyzes work processes and work schedule information (e.g., exception reports, volume delivered/hour, miles driven, hours worked, accidents, etc.) to identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve performance.
- Actively support CHSP, and leads by example to raise health, safety, and compliance awareness.
- Creates a customer focused work environment to emphasize service and focus on building the business.
- Uncovers business opportunities and forward this information to the proper department (i.e., dispatch, center management) for follow up.
- This position coordinates the needs and efforts of the operations to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction is met.
- Logs sales leads and submitted by SPs and submits weekly leads for CPM
- Completes any additional activities as required
- Good product knowledge and presentation skills
- Strong customer orientation, Self-motivated, confident
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and planning skills
- Proficiency in Ms Office applications – Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Express Operation knowledge desirable
- Flexible with hours
- Professional attitude and appearance in order to set the standards required
- College graduate
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.