No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Team Lead- Rental Operations
Job Description: To ensure highest level of service is delivered at the location(s) assigned and taking measures to enhance the brand image to meet and exceed the set standards. To be the first point of contact for any escalations from customers or staff at the location and deal with such instance appropriately. Continuously drive Customer Service Values to improve customer and associate engagement.
- Guide and mentor the CSRs and drivers to provide better service and improve branch revenue. Ensure that the team is offering the right solutions and rates to customers. Improve branch profitability.
- Ensure that all documentation and system accuracy is maintained by the team and relevant documents are obtained at the time of checkout and scanned clearly into the system.
- Must ensure that the team continuously exceeds customer expectations from all customer touch points within the business. All customer queries are handled in a professional and timely manner. Emails and other requests (internal and external) are dealt with promptly to avoid escalations
- Manage the 5*5 / action items on a daily basis and rectify the errors without delay during the shift.
- CSV : Work with the team to improve the CSV scores. Put together plans for implementation at a branch level that will help improve the engagement levels of the associates. Take the team to HS level 5 by the end of the year.
- Provide support to the Manager in the following:
- coordinating with shift supervisors for adequate cars all through the day
- address customer issues such as damage clarification, check-out and check-in experience, damage charging
- carry out random quality checks on check in and check out procedures carried out by the associates
- mentor and manage drivers and ensure that they are performing the duties to the best of their ability
- handle all damage issues – follow-up and obtain estimates and charge the customers after communicating the details
- ensure that the team is responding to emails from internal and external customers
- ensure pre-closed agreements are closed within 48-hours
Qualifications Experience & Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Graduate with at least 5 years of experience in customer service, hospitality or operations. Previous experience managing a team and handling customer complaints/queries.
Job-Specific Skills: PC literate, presentations skills, understanding of vehicle rental business and experience in a similar field/role will be an advantage.
Behavioural Competencies: Customer service skills, Excellent communication skills, leadership skills, team player, planning and organization, problem solving.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.