HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Supply Planner is accountable to meet the defined inventory and service level targets for the respective Country, by:
- Leading and coordinating Supply Planning activities for providing production requirements to Henkel sites and 3PM in IMEA and managing the supply for the region.
- Leading the total supply planning cycle for the flow (Purchase Orders and Process Orders) from production site and 3PM to regional and local distribution centres.
- Taking ownership for balancing and optimizing the Supply Plan against the Demand
- Working with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Communicating effectively across organization and managing exceptions.
- Responsible for mid-term and short-term Supply planning.
- Establish and maintain safety stock and inventory balances appropriate to meet demand requirements but at lowest feasible levels.
- Initiate and determine disposition of excess, obsolete and slow-moving inventories.
- Ensure that corporate standards in Supply Chain are followed.
- Resolve any materials management issues causing deviations from inventory and service level targets.
- Identify and communicate real or potential material supply chain issues; initiate corrective actions, coordinate across functional boundaries and follow up to resolution
- Bachelors in Engineering or Supply Chain
- 2-5 years of experience in Supply Planning
- Experience in working for an International Company
- Willingness to travel at times
- Confident handling of SAP APO – SNP tools and MS Office
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Thrives in a fast pace environment
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.